I opened my big mouth and well... got caught. I thought that I would divide 23 in half (that would be 11.5) and would use that post. Creativity is good for the mind isn't it? So if you all don't mind... that is what I am going to do.
Here are the instructions:
1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same
My 23 divide by 2 blog is .... scare of a life time .
The fifth sentence is "For all I knew they might just be sleeping in the big chair they always sleep in."
What does this mean aabout me. umm... That I believe cats sleep all the time? or that I wish I could sleep all the time like the cats do?
No to tag 5 people. Well, lets see...
Hey, the people who read my blogs are the people already tagged. So now what should I do.
Well I will tag Sarah and Aunt Jeannie.
Have fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you know...those cute kittens of yours deserve to be shown off. (was that subtle enough?) =D
I have a picture of two cute kittens on my site. I'm not sure where the picture originated from, but it really is cute.
yes that was very subtle. Just to let you know we have taken pictures and I am just waiting until my wonderful husband can help me post them. He says that we have to do this on the computer before we can do that on the computer in order to post pictures. So maybe if he reads this comment he will help me get a move on it. he he he :)
that was a subtle message to your husband too. =D
okay, I should get off the computer...I think I over extended my stay on this machine today. =) I'm getting a wee bit sassy.
Post a Comment