Friday, October 14, 2005

Been tagged

Thanks Tammy!

5 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
1. Show Jesse where I grew up (Mexico)
2. Memorize the whole books of Obediah, James, I Peter, II Peter, and Philipians. (I have 1 chapter in each except II Peter practically down)
3. Post pictures about my kittens and cats (right Rebecca?)
4. Learn English Signlanguage (honestly it is different from Spanish Signlanguage which I know quite well).
5. Collect something other than elephants (I have practically around 50 or so stuffed, breakable, and jewlery)

5 Things I Can Do:
1. Play soccer
2. Type (Thanks to Dad for teaching me)
3. Read a 300 page book in one or two days
4. Roller Blade (but I can't roller skate - always fall down)
5. Whistle (like the corn man's metal whistle - that's in Mexico too)

5 Things I Can’t Do:
1. Drive a bus
2. Speak pig latin
3. Watch a scary part in a video without covering my eyes and peeking through my fingers
4. Fish
5. Hunt

5 Things That Attracted Me to My Husband:
1. His eyebrows that went up about 2 feet the first time we met
2. His caring for his grandma
3. How he respected me
4. That he called my dad to ask if he could date me (from Columbia, SC to Mexico)
5. How he was / is kind to everyone

5 Things I Say the Most:
1. "I see"
2. "I luvvu" (means I love you - I only say it to Jesse though)
3. "I'm going to kill those cats!"
4. "I mean..."
5. "I don't know" (especially if someone just told me something factual)

5 Celebrity Crushes: (or people I wanted to be like)
1. Jorge Campos (the Mexican soccer golie for the World Cup)
2. Ronny Howard (as Opie and and Winthrop Paroo)
3. Jorge Campos (I wanted to be a good goalie)
4. Jonathan Crombie who played Gilbert on Anna of Green Gables
5. Oh did I say Jorge Campos?

5 People I’d like to tag:
Any who would like to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesh...I think we need some kitty pictures.

tkrimms said...

I collect elephants too!!!

(Tracy - Rebecca's friend!)