Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lexington's weather vs. Greenville weather

I compared the weather between Lexington (live now) and Greenville (lived before I got married). Lexington's weather vs. Greenville weather And if you're looking for colder weather Greenville has won. I sure do hope colder weather comes but then when it is winter I will be asking for wamer weather.
I suppose we could say that "The weather is better in the other season."

Deviating from the title a bit. Oh how I wish I would have had those batteries in the camera and had the camera in hand. Little Rascal looked so cute how she was sleeping. Maybe I can get Jesse to help me take some pictures. I know we have at least 2 or 3 already taken. He will have to help me post those few. Until later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look up to see how far away Lexington is from Greenville. I can't picture it right now.

Here in Wisconsin the closer you are to the lake...the colder it typically is. Tammy could probably tell you the same thing about Michigan.

Corene said...

Lexington more south of Greenville. It is right by Columbia.