Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tomoyo

These pictures are of Tomoyo some time ago before Jesse and I got married.




"No one around, I am safe"











"WHAT! how dare you take my picture!"











"And I thought hiding between these two chairs was clever"









"You mean you can see me under here?"











"Alright! Take my picture" grrrr






Tomoyo is our little "rat"
But we don't tell her that.
We wouldn't want to hurt the cat.
Ok enough with rhyming.

Actually she doesn't really look like a rat in real life but each time we try to take a picture of her it turns out to look like a ...ummm... rat.


The cutest rat in history. Wait, that's not a rat it is a cat!








Sakura found Tomoyo and brought her to Jesse. Jesse adopted her but she never did really warm up to him. Oh yea, she does sort of warm up when he is gone for a long time ie. when he "lost" them when moving and then when he "found" them 4 days later she rub around his legs. But it is only at times like that. Also when we come home after a long time she is more loving to him.
Actually synonyms for Tomoyo would be "shy" and "loyal". Shy to humans and loyal to the cat (Sakura) who saved her. She is warming up to us. For instance she sleeps on the floor in the bedroom and she does make herself more promonant during the evening.

Ok, the next segment will be of Rascal or Itsuki I haven't made up my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomoyo looks like a sweet enough kitty. =) Like 'meeting' her.

I want another kitty! But we shall have to wait. Weby would not approve. =)

Tammy said...

Nice pictures!