Monday, October 03, 2005

opps

I just noticed that I hadn't written anything on the blog for today. I thought I had. :( Well, what shall I say. Oh, yes. Jesse went to Walmart to return something and when he came back he had in his hand 3 Cat Play Cubes. They are made from the same material as wind pants. There are three holes for the cats to go in and out. Also there are 3 tasels or as Jesse say "kitten entcement mechanisms". We put them on the floor and immediatly Itsuki and Rascal started playing in them. At one point Itsuki was in one and Rascal was starting to go into that paticular one, but Itsuki ran her off.
I am trying to write but right now I have Itsuki who want to be held. Most of this I have written with one hand. Lets see how I can do this better.
Well, I got rid of her because she just published my blog. I had to go to edit post in order to finish this. By the way if anyone needs help with their computer Itsuki has become very proficient in turning off and on a computer, going on-line and off line, retrieving different files from the computer, and now publishing blogs. I don't know how she does it but she certainly has the knack. I do believe that she is teaching the other cats too because we have found them turning off a computer and going on-line. Now if she could only type....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my MIL's cat, Tai, (when those two cats lived with us) would get up on my lap and be really interested as to what was going on the computer. I don't think Joyce lets her up near the computer now. =) Weby doesn't really care. She doesn't jump into laps.