Monday, October 10, 2005

Soccer and Microwaves

First of all,
The name of this blog is Corene's Chronicles but my wonderful husband asked if he could join in this venture of blogging. So I have made him a co-blogger with me. Yeaaaaaaa! Maybe I should have named it C and J's Jots.
Ok back to the subject at hand - soccer and microwaves. As I had posted Thursday it has been raining and suppose to keep raining for sometime. On Saturday morning (at 8) we got a call saying that soccer got cancelled. UGGG. I was looking foward to it. Well, until next Saturday. Pray that it does not rain.
Now I thought you might enjoy some facts about microwaves.
Fact 1. A microwave can heat, defrost, and cook foods and beverages.
Fact 2. A microwave can be used as a timer.
Fact 3. A microwave should not be turned on with out food or beverages inside them.
Fact 4. A microwave can have a plastic food cover placed inside it by the user in order to heat food up better.
Fact 5. A microwave being used as a timer must have the power down to 0 or on some microwaves use the button timer/clock.
Fact 6. A microwave user who uses the timer without heading fact 5 and has the item mentioned in fact 4 inside of the microwave is not using good judgement.
Fact 7. The microwave user mentioned in fact 6 is highly suseptible in having a big mess to clean up and will have to buy the item mentioned in fact 4 again if not heading fact 6.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Does this information come by way of personal experience or reading the company's instructions? Hmmm.
Jeannie

Tammy said...

Hi Jesse! =)

Corene, you can change the name of your blog, somewhere. =) I can't remember exactly where, but it's somewhere in the settings. (That is, if you want to change the name!)

Corene said...

First, Aunt Jeannie - There is a fifth ammendment and I am using it right now.

Second, Tammy - thanks for the info. I thought there might be a way to change it but wasn't sure. But I don't know if we are going to change it.