Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Fudgy brownies
Yesterday I decided to make some brownies. We were going to some friends house for supper and to watch this special edition on the life of Albert Einstine so I thought this would be addition. I made fudgy brownies because Jesse likes them better that way. I also agree that they are good fudgy. One thing is that this recipe was really crumbly. I left them in as long as they told me to but I think they needed a little bit more time in the oven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
those sound good! All recipes also has a recipe called The Ultimate Brownie. Very rich. I can't eat but one of them.
Oh, just a little side note. Jesse asked me if I put honey in the brownies and our friends asked if I put cinnamon in them. Both answers are NO but I used Mexican Vanilla which taste different from regular American type. I thought that was funny.
Susan here from ByGrace. I don't know why I didn't follow your link the other day when you left a comment, but I'm glad I came over here today. You have a great blog! Did you attend BJU? I grew up in Greenville (went to Tabernacle Baptist there). I had planned on going to BJ, but . . . just never went. Got married. Moved away. Anyway, I'm so glad to "meet" you!
I see that you are Tammy's cousin. She's a good online friend!
Susan, Thank you. Yes, I attended BJU. Then I worked there for about 3 years. I enjoyed myself the entire time ... ummm ... except for all the hard studying I had to do or should have done. lol
Most of my family somehow are/were associated with some aspect of BJU.
Corene--I'm having company tonight, and I'm going to give these a try! Thanks for the idea! :)
sure your welcome
Post a Comment