Well, it isn't my 23rd post but it is THE 23rd post. So I thought I would post the 23rd post right now. Then I would comment on my 5th sentence to see what it says about me. Now that I am trying to write something nothing comes. I do love my husband and we love our kitty cats. Cute as cute can be are these adorable creatures God created.
Ok, now to comment on my 5th sentence. As you can see it says "I do love my husband and we love our kitty cats. "
MMMM, I suppose that would say about me that our house abound in love.
Well, I had fun with this one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awwww that was sweet. :)
woo hoo! 23 posts. he, he. It sounds like you are making a home with all that love. =)
Post a Comment