Thursday, October 20, 2005

Expensive Hobbies

Some people draw, some garden, still other cook or sew. Me? Why did I have to like the expensive hobbies? <( I like A. Electronics, and B. Flight, so my hobbies are Building Computers ($300 at least), Building Servo Robots ($500 at least) and a new hobby that I discovered to be reasonably affordable a few days ago, building RC Helicopters ($75 at least) The only problem with my "newly discovered" hobby is that now Corene will probably start seeing little flying things all over the house. Hey, maybe I'll even invent a little kitten helicopter that straps to the back. Hmmmmmmmm...

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I think guys tend to have expensive hobbies anyhow. =)

(Not to say that girls always have cheap hobbies!)

Anonymous said...

my hobby is school...that is expensive. =D John's hobby is Macintosh. ha, ha. He likes fiddling with them. He'll buy older computers just to mess with them and try to...well...do whatever he does with them. The only thing I really know is that he likes to mess with OS...and add virtual PC and mess with the OS there too. =D