
Here is a sizing reference for Sakura, or as she is known, "The Lion", or "The Cougar" (someone at work gave her that name today, after having seen this picture) That same co-worker, a few days ago, told the story of a huge cat a friend of his has. I took the information he provided, looked it up on the Internet, and found it to be a Maine Coon Cat. I never thought Sakura was "big" I just thought other cats were small. Point being, I saw the statistics on the Maine Coon Cat, and quite a few of them reminded me very much of Sakura. We do not know anything about Sakura's father; what do you think?


2 comments:
ha, ha! are you copying that picture that has gone around with the great huge cat? she's not that big! ha, ha. but she is big...hard to tell in picture for me though.
and Corene...mmmm mm mm mmmmm mm mmmmm? I promised I wouldn't say anything so... =D I'm making other hints. Have I been patient enough?
Wow, big cat!
Post a Comment