Friday night after work Jesse and I went out to S & K and got some new suits, pants, ties, and shirts. In total he got 54 outfits. If you count the little handkerchief thing that goes in the suit pocket then he got 108 outfits. (he he he).
After that we went to Ross' and found a dress from me. I wore it today at church and got complements. Jesse's grandma was very kind in offering to pay for the clothes.
We were also going to go to the grocery store and get stuff for Thanksgiving. We're planning on have our own Thanksgiving here alone with Alissa. Instead of a turkey we might do Cornish hens. I hope I (we) do a good (or should I say decent) job with the meal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I did a turkey...once. It came out all right...at least we could eat it. ha, ha. We usually do ham...that is what we like. I've never had cornish hen.
Mom did a cornish hen for each person for one Christmas. So that's why I'm doing that. Plus I liked it and also my sister Alissa likes it too. Jesse will try it for the first time.
That is interesting, Corene. Alissa asked to have cornish hen when she gets here for Christmas. For me, give me turkey. But cornish hens are okay.
Post a Comment