Since next week is Thanksgiving, I had a Thanksgiving theme.
I talked a little about Thanksgiving with the pilgrims and how it is different than how we do Thanksgiving. We don't eat the exact same food also we do eat with the same people. Some are with close family, others extended family, while even others are with friends.
One thing is the same though and that is the "Thankful" part of Thanksgiving.
Next I explained to them that Thanksgiving was an "American" holiday. And I told them a little of what I remembered of Thanksgiving while growing up.
Finally I had a little story about an ugly pumpkin. The moral of the story was that you shouldn't judge people from how they look but by how they are inside.
I enjoyed it but am glad that it is over with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment