Yes, Lucy as from "I love Lucy".
Today I spoke in the kindergarten chapel. I was suppose to take 15 minutes. I got there early ... like 15 minute early. The kindergartners were seated early and did a little Christmas practicing. Hence I was introduced early and had practically 5-8 minutes extra then what I was told I would have. Well, with that I ended early. I will tell what I spoke on in the next post.
Now onto why I feel like Lucy.
After chapel I went to pick up my paycheck at the day care. Then off to the bank to deposit. I check things out at the ATM and went off to WalMart. Zip through WalMart and was the first in the "under 20 items" line. Got all my groceries in the cart and checked my purse for my card. Uhoh... where is it? Look look look. Maybe it is out in the car. "I'll be back I promise". As I run out to the car, I call Jesse. Can't fine card in car. Ummm, I left it in the ATM. Drive to bank. No card. Go into bank. "Did anyone drop off a card?"
I am told that there might be a possibility that it is in the ATM and so-and-so can get it. If it is not in the ATM then they will cancel my card. Yeah, they found my card in the ATM. Off to WalMart again and get my groceries. I told the cashier what happened and she told me that she thought I might have had to go farther than my car.
Well it ended alright (doesn't Lucy end up well too?) but I don't want to experience that again. Next time I will be more careful at the ATM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment