Where has the year gone!? It seems just yesterday I was at church for the Christmas eve service and now in just a few months that's where we will be again. This year has run by so quick.
Last spring I started helping out in a community soccer program. I'm an assistant coach in the U-10 division and I have tons of fun. It is so neat to see the kids grasp concepts and improve their abilities.
This year Jesse and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We went on our annual trip to TN. I made the trip memorable by forgetting the clothes that were hanging in the closet. We found out that I had forgotten them when we arrived at our destination. We made a trip to Wal-mart where I was able to find a nice blouse and skirt. This was the first time that I allowed Jesse to buy me souvenir clothing. We both agree that this trip has been the BEST trip ever.
A week after our trip to TN we headed up to PA for my sister's wedding. Jesse was sick practically the whole time, poor guy.
It was nice to be back home after being gone practically 2 weeks. We had stopped back in for a few days between our trip to TN and PA. Our wonderful, little cat were very clingy once we got back. They had lost lots of weight. The little ones lost at least 2 to maybe 3 pounds while Sakura lost close to 5 pounds. Since we have been home they have all gained some weight back. We have added different food in order to entice them to eat.
Soccer season has started again and tonight was our first practice. It was a good practice. We have 3 new players. The others on our team were with us last season.
Happy 1st day of September
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment