After are little (or should I say big) water incident with the car, Jesse has declared that he does not like rain. Well, I don't really think he means exactly that but puddles of water mean something different to us now.
People at church helped us out a lot. We were given rides to church (we were in the midst of our revival services). One nice thing that happened was that we got to meet a nice, older couple from our church. Actually, they have been sitting on the other side of the pew all this time but we had never talked to them. We were introduced to them when I asked a friend for a ride to church. This couple live right outside of our housing development (2 blocks from our house). They gave us a ride to church every night.
We went to the Saturn dealership and looked around the lot. The vehicle that we chose was Chevrolet. We really wanted to stay with a Saturn but the ones in our budget were not good. We also wanted to upgrade since we had to get another vehicle. So it has 4 doors, 7 seating capacity (4 of which are captian chairs), and OH did I say it is a van, a 2003 Chevrolet Venture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How is the car doing now? Let us know more about it.
Post a Comment