Friday, December 09, 2005

Rascal, to bed

For the last few nights I have said something like "Rascal let's go to bed". I believe she knows her name now because she will look at me when I say her name. I also believe she understands what I am saying because she will either follow me into the bedroom or run ahead of me. Then she jumps up on the bed and meows and meows telling me that I have not hurried fast enough for her (I suppose). After I get situated under the covers she gets on my stomach and I pet her. It is our little ritual now and she loves it. Itsuki sometimes comes and to get petted - I don't deny her the privilege but I think Rascal sometimes gets a little jealous. I try to make sure I pet both equally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Weby knows what some words mean. She knows about going to bed. She knows food. She definitely knows what her name is. Sometimes she answers questions with us. She is funny.

Parker just talks all the time right now. I guess that is normal for kittens though. Once they know some words they get better.