Monday, December 19, 2005

Fajitas

Finally, I understand why I never understood what people here in America meant when they said they were eating "Fajitas". I couldn't picture them and just had this big mental block when it came to "fajitas".

I hope you enjoy your French Fajitas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the useless fact section! I like the useless fact that is up there too. I thought the same as most American's. Although, I suppose that shouldn't surprise me. I hear most 'mexican' food here in the states isn't really mexican...but I have yet to really figure what is and what isn't. Need an expert like you...I'll just ask once in awhile. =D

Anonymous said...

Entonces Corene, ¿qué es una fajita? Yo sé que aquí en México no hay, pero su palabras inútiles no me ayudó para nada.

Corene said...

That is what it is Dad. Very useless facts that won't help you at all.

But because I am a nice daughter:
it is thin strips of meat,onion and bell pepper put into a tortilla.
Sort of like alambres (tacos from taco places in Mexico) but I am sure that those are much much better than Fajitas.

Tammy said...

French Fajitas? Hahaha