Monday, December 19, 2005

"Merry Christmas" "You too"

That has been the transactions between cashiers and me lately. Yep, They can't say "Merry Christmas" but they can put on a big smile and say "You too" or "Same to you".
There is one incident that has stood out to me. I had gone into this one McDonald's and the guy at the front register kept on singing a part of a song while recieving money and giving out change. The song "Joy to the World" but that is all he sang. I suppose he couldn't say "the Lord has come".

Jesse and I worked on the blog last night. I found all these useless facts and stuff so I thought I would post one every now and then. I had such a difficult time trying to get it to look like I wanted. Actually, Jesse was the one to get it to look good. I didn't know how to do it. I am glad that he was able to help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm bad at salutations of any sort. It gets me in the bad with someone at work sometimes. He thinks I should say good morning at least. *rolls eyes*. Oh well. I try...once in awhile.