Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Itsuki's surfing

No, I am not talking about surfing the web. If you recall a while back I had written all that Itsuki would or could do on the computer.
Anyway I am talking about real surfing but not the time you would do on the water.
Ok ok I can hear you all shouting GET TO THE POINT.

We have a TV table in our computer room. On top of the table is a small rectangular box about 2 inches high and about 7 by 10 in width and length.

Itsuki ran into the room and jumped up on the table. Unfortunatly she landed on the box that continued to move with Itsuki's velocity. Just as it came to the other side of the table the box and Itsuki slid to a stop. Itsuki looked at us like "good, I am safe" and then PLOP both box and Itsuki first teetered and then fell to the ground.

Ok, so it was funny the first time but then about 5 minutes later Itsuki did the very same thing. So did she have a short memory span and forget about it or did she like it so much that she tried to do it again?
who knows.

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

I think she likes it so much she decided to do it again. My Cali knows where I hide her treats and sits waiting at the door.

Anonymous said...

ditto...I think she enjoyed doing and wanted to do it again. Too funny! Animals are so fun.

Corene said...

She only did it two times. I think it is because we made a commotion about her doing it the second time. She just laid down next to the box after I put it up back on the table.