She is our alarm clock ... at 5:00AM. She loves rubbing noses with you. All she wants is for you to touch her and to hold her. One time I was looking at recipes and she wanted me to hold her. I picked her up and held her with her right legs hanging down one side of my arm and the left legs the other side. Her head was between two of my fingers. She just sat there and "read" along with me as I flipped the pages.
There is only one way to lay down in bed acording to Itsuki. That is on your back. If she finds me or Jesse on our stomach she will push her little head against our chin and "try" to push us over. She will meow and push and meow some more. She won't give up until you turn over. The she leaps up on use and proceeds to make herself confortable.
This is possibly the first picture I took of Rascal and Itsuki. Rascal is on the left and Itsuki is on the right. Itsuki had bitten out her stickes and had to wear a collar in order for her wound to heal. I think the look cute.
This last picture is of Itsuki sleeping on the desk. She seems soooooo comfortable. (I wouldn't be.)


3 comments:
love the last picture! Weby wakes us up around 5:15a if we aren't up yet. She thinks she's hungry or somthing...what's with that? =D
4 months old.
We decided that their birthday was April 30th. We adopted them on August 30th and so we counted back 4 months.
CUTE!
Post a Comment