Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas season is here

I have put my Christmas cds in the car and am listening to them. The tree is up but we still need to put on the lights and decorations. We will get to them this week. Last year I bought a mailbox cover of the Christmas story and once I find it will put it on the mailbox.

Next week is our church's cantata and they are doing "The Greatest Gift" by Ron and Shelley Hamilton. Tonight the choir sang "I want a Simple Kind of Christmas" a song from the cantata. I thought they did well.

Please pray for Jesse and his work. He is getting lots of extra work thrown at him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we got our Christmas tree up this weekend too. =) It was nice because last year we didn't end up doing one.

Jeannie said...

I got my Christmas decorations up early this year. I do have lights, but no tree, so just need to figure out where to put the lights.