Yesterday was Jesse's birthday. Poor guy he was under the weather. He took the day off work though.
He had started not feeling good Friday night. We were going to Greenville with two other couples to see the Christmas Vespers on Saturday. Jesse stayed home to rest while I went to Greenville. I was able to spend about 2 hours with Alissa. We played a game and then studied some for her finals. I was also able to purchase some gifts for Jesse. Around 5 we (my friends I came with) ate supper at one of their parents house. It was delicious. The Vespers which was an opera, Simeon, was really good. We got home around 12. Long day.
Sunday was our Christmas cantata. It was good. Jesse didn't go because he wasn't feel good.
Hopefully he will feel better soon. Right now he is resting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment