Jesse and I went to Greenville today. We left before 9:15 and got in at 10:45 AM. Our first destination was the Dining Common on the Bob Jones University Campus but we wouldn't be meeting the people who we were eating with until 12:30. So we went into the Dining Common and talked with many of my former coworkers. I had worked there in the Dining Common from May 2002 to June 2005. We then had to wait about 30 more minutes until our friends got there. We had a wonderful time talking. After eating, Jesse and I went to the mall. Our first stop at the mall was to get our rings checked and cleaned. We have a warranty on the rings and so every 6 months we have to get them cleaned and checked in order to keep the warranty up.
After that we walked around the mall. Dillards and JC Penny's received a blessing of our presence but no monetary gain. We ate at a Chinese Restaurant (actually the sign said "Restaur" because the "ant" was burnt out). After that we drove back home. It was a wonderful day out and I loved the time spent in the car with Jesse. We talked, sang, and joked around. We had a wonderful time singing "100 bottles of Coke on the wall". Just for the fun of it I started at 50 and Jesse started at some number in the 90's and we sang together. Then when I got down to 0 I went back and sang with his numbers.
Well, we are home and the kittens are very happy to see us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
he, he...John and I took a road trip to pick up his mom and bring down to Milwaukee. I was playing the alphabet game...by myself...which isn't all that fun...but it kept me semi-entertained anyway.
Glad you had fun!
You didn't sing 17 labels on the greasecutter bottle?? =)
Post a Comment