Jesse and I had to help each other with one of our Christmas presents. So, Friday (I think) before Christmas we went to the mall. I had wanted to get Jesse a drill since he didn't have one. I wasn't sure which one to buy nor if he had any preferences. We went to Sears and found out that this one drill was on Christmas Sale and was not going to be sold after Christmas.
Craftsman cordless 18.0 Volt 3/8-in Drill/Driver. Since Jesse builds computers and such he also got a cordless screwdriver. Needless to say, he was drill and screwdriver crazy the next few days. He took both of them (with out the bits in them) and "drilled" all the cats, me, and even his Grandma when we went to see her.
For my Christmas present he got me a gold plated watch. It has an oval face with regular numbers (not Roman type). It has 20 pretty cubic zirconiums divided up into sets of 5. Two sets of 5 are on each side of the face with links in between each set. It is an Eco-Drive watch so it doesn't use batteries. It uses light sources. Any light source.
On Christmas day we went to church in the morning. There was no evening service. Church was from 10-11. We then went to his Grandmas and spent the afternoon there with her. We ate at the Nursing Home with her.
Thursday after Christmas something went wrong with part of the network where Jesse works. He was "on call" during Christmas so we both went in because Jesse thought that if he needed an extra pair of hands I would come in real handy. It ended up that someone had disconnected something and that part of the network that it was affecting was out of the jurisdiction of Jesse and his coworkers. So we packed up and went home. He got on the phone to tell his Grandma about "working" during Christmas break only to find out that she was in middle of a stroke. We got back into the car and drove to the Nursing Home. It seems as though every single light that could be red was red. Good news is that it wasn't bad just a bad scare. She is doing fine now.
New Years day was passed a lot like Christmas except that we had Sunday School also.
I am still working at the Day Care (part time). They have asked me to sub Mondays from 3-6 for the rest of the semester. I could very well had said no but after talking it over with Jesse we decided that I would do it. I start Monday the 23rd.
This week I am subbing tomorrow and Thursday from 8-3 and Friday from 3-6.
Well that was a quick catch up and now I do believe I am up to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you had an exciting Christmas! Nothing much happened around us.
Post a Comment