I have thought of Rebecca and her fixing up the bathroom a lot this past month.
Why? you ask.
Thanks for asking!
Sometime about a month ago the toilet started not flushing properly. Basically it would overflow.
To make a long story short, Jesse fixed it and now we have a working toilet. And I have a bathroom to clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I forget if I wrote about it on our blog or not, but John had to fix both of our toilets when we moved. Nothing as drastic as overflowing, but both were constantly running...all the time...ha, ha. I felt like being redundant this morning.
Holly, yes the bathroom was cleaned until toilet water seeped all over the floor. After the first time it overflowed and we thought it was working alright I cleaned it. Then when it continued to be bad I just let the bathroom to rot until it was all the way fixed so I could really get the dirty creepy bathroom clean. Once and for all - until it is dirty again.
Post a Comment