This is the way we go to the dentist, go to the dentist, go to the dentist.
This is the way we go to the dentist so early in the morning.
Yep, that's true. Bright and early at 9 AM we went to pick up Jesse's grandma and headed out to the dentist. Our appointments started at 10. Since this was the first time visit for me there at Jesse's dentist I had to fill out a medical form. So... I filled it out with all the correct answers and checks and stuff. You see, I am a college graduate so I can read and write and answer questions "correctly". I got to this section where you check "yes" or "no" and started filling it out. I skipped one question needing to ask something about it and continued on down. Then I had to skip another question. This is when I noticed that while I was putting a "no" check for all these questions, that I had misread where the "no" and "yes" were. So instead of saying "no" to do you have cancer, do you smoke, do you have aids - I was putting "yes". Uggggg, I felt so stupid, so dumb. I went up to the receptionist and told her that I had made a mistake (hoping she would give me a new paper) but all she did was put wriggly lines though all my mistake answers and put a single solitary check on "no".
Well, there is a good note to all this.
I DON'T HAVE CAVETIES!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
ug! I hate it when I mess up a form!
LOL! Well, at least you don't have caveties!
Corene, how funny. I mess up on forms too. It's something about ALL those questions, trying to get through them in a hurry. I've found it doesn't really matter what you answer (at least for a dr. office), because the nurse comes in and asks the questions all over again.
Post a Comment