Friday, March 28, 2008

news

Things are going well for Jesse and me.
In November we had a very nice Thanksgiving dinner with all of Jesse's family and my sister Alissa. In December we had Christmas dinner again with Jesse's family.
In January, precisely Jan. 6, Jesse's cousin had a little boy. He name is Conner. He is doing great and so is his mama and papa.
Another highlight of January is that my brother, Robert arrived by plane. OK, no it wasn't January it was Dec. 31 around 6:30 pm. We looked high and low for a job for him and finally in February he was hired at McDonald's. It is close by our house so that he can walk there. He can walk the stretch in 20 minutes but normally takes 25 minutes. I walk with him once and it took him 35 minutes.
About 3 weeks ago my parents came and stayed a few days with us. Robert and I went to Charlotte airport. We had an enjoyable time together. Last week from Thursday to Friday, Jesse, Robert and I joined Mom, Dad, and Alissa in Greenville for Bible conference. Then on Saturday we had a family picnic in the park. My cousin Shelly was able to join us. It was nice.
Jesse is at a training class far far away in a country called Cincinnati, Ohio, so Robert and I are on our own. I am counting the days for his return

No comments: