Tuesday, July 31, 2007

much a-going on

Ok, so I haven't really kept up with writing on the blog. I notice that the last time I wrote was June 14th. We had just come home from our vacation to TN. A few days later on the 19th we celebrated my birthday. We went on a little drive just to enjoy to it. Dad and Mom's anniversary is on the 18th. I like telling people "Dad and Mom were married on the 18th and I was born on the 19th." Though you got to understand that they were married 7 years before I was born. :) I'm a rascal!
I worked of and on at the Day Care the rest of the month though it was only 3-5.
The last week of June Jesse's Grandma had another mini stroke. It wasn't as bad as the ones she has had before but it did leave her weak. With going in the ambulance and shifting around from bed to bed, her arms got very sore and then weak. She has practically spent a month in the hospital. She is now in rehab trying to regain strength in both her legs and arms. Through out the past month I've been "on call" for helping her out and taking care of things. Many days I would take Jesse to work and then spend almost all morning with her in the hospital.

July 8th was Pastor Egerdahl first Sunday. I was in the nursery. July 15th was his installment at the church. His father- in -law preached the morning service. I thought that was nice.
I got to take their membership picture on the 22nd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so what's going on now? =) hey, did you coach some little kids in soccer again this year?