Back I don't know when it was (maybe March) Jesse was cleaning his glasses when S N A P the nose piece broke. He fixed it first with regular tape. Then he put heat shrink on it and added some electrical tape. Other then having constant headaches (because the focus is off) and the glass falling apart at the most inconvenient times, he has been OK with the situation. This morning though we went to get an eye exam and order new glasses. We were concerned though because we are planning a trip in June and were hoping to get the glasses back in time. So we were pleasantly surprised when we were told that we would get them at the end of this month.
I turned in my 2 to 3 month notice that I will not be subbing next school year. I have enjoyed working at the day care, though it isn't "my cup of tea". I can handle working with the kids for a day or two every other week but any more than that and I am ready to strangle some kids. I am not sure what I will do next year but I do have enough to do with out adding outside work, if I dedicate myself.
We have a "candidate" for our next Pastor. But because of privacy issues I can't say who he is. We are excited that the end is in sight. I am not sure how soon he would come to fill the position if he is voted as pastor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment