Happy New Year!!!
My Christmas updated. Jesse had Christmas Break from Dec. 21 to Jan 2. We decided that our own Christmas would be held on Dec 22. The corporate decision took place because on the 25th we would be heading up to Greenville to be with his relatives by 10 and not get back until 8pm. I gave Jesse a T-shirt. Please check the link. This is no ordinary T-shirt. Jesse gave me an electronic Soduku game. It has over 800 preset games.
On the 25 all of Jesse's family congregated at one of his cousins house. We had a wonderful turkey dinner and lots of fun. This Christmas was the first Christmas that all the "cousins" were married and were together the whole time. The last few Christmas' that I had spent with Jesse's family not everyone was there. Jesse's Grandma also was there. It was fun spending time with family.
I was a little down though because Christmas Eve I received new that my Great Grandma "Grandma Lydia" had passed away that morning. She was a wonderful Christian woman and I know I will see her again some day.
This Christmas season I worked some at the Day Care. Last Christmas I came right out and said that I was not working at all. I think I have worked about 3-5 days in total. I cooked for about 20 kids ages 1-3. It was a lot of fun for me though I think the people I pestered "Now how do I do that?" and such questions probably didn't think it was all that fun. There is a difference between cooking for Jesse and cooking for way more people. That is my own personal opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad to hear what you have been doing. Robert and Mom got an electronic Saduko game also. Robert really likes it.
Happy New Year, Corene and Jesse!
Post a Comment