June 11 was our anniversary. We went to TN close to Gatlinburg for the weekend (Sat-Tues). It was very nice and relaxing. On Sunday (11th), the church we went to have a wedding during the sermon. The sermon was "The Covenant of Marriage" and the wedding was the illustration for the 3rd point of the message. The entire wedding just included the wedding march, vows, and the "I do's". So it took maybe 5 or so minutes.
Monday we went to Dollywood. It was nice and we did lots of walking. I think we went on 5 or so rides. Maybe more but it did seem like we had to walk a mile to get to each ride.
Tuesday we came home and it was so nice to be back. Our kitties didn't want to leave our side because they were afraid we would leave again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What and where is Dollywood? That's a pretty cool way of doing a marriage ceremony.
oooo...we went there for our honeymoon...ages ago (6 1/2 years ago!). There is a lot to do in that area. We didn't know it the first time we went though. I just wanted to rent a cabin and it seemed a good place to do it.
Dollywood is an Amusement Theme Park. There are amusement rides, food shops, souvenir shops, and other things.
Interesting to see your blog. So you're married now and working part-time. Trying to start a family? I'm working full-time till baby-time comes, otherwise I'd be bored out of my mind.
Post a Comment